Monday 11 November 2013

Naked and Beyond

A few scientists have concluded that doing a naked sleepwalk ensures longevity. That said, efforts of a thousand years and brains go into the drain. Boom!
*in-your-face-medieval-scholars*
The answer was always there! Staring right at you! In all its bare glory!
**************************************************
Hola non-existent and imaginary people( as of this moment of first post)!
It is 12:30 in the morning and I can't get any sleep. 
Exams are doing a slow hazy dance around my near future and my spirit of leisure is yet to be defeated. 
This blog had been long due since the Birth of Christ now! What better time than exams to finally come up with it! *slow-applause*
Yes, this blog is actually called The Naked Sleepwalk.
But why?
For reasons I myself don't know.
For reasons which defy the idea of rationale.
It is like it being the one. You don't give  explanations for choosing the one. We were meant to be. That should sum it up!
**************************************************
So I have spilled the secret. Go try it out. Think of it as another adrenaline pumped adventure sport. Not that you can programme your senses to sleepwalk in your birthday-suit, but the subconscious mind is only a shadow of the active mind. Got my point? 
Never mind.
I wish all this were actually true. But, longevity or not, it will actually give you one hell of a story to tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment